Self-Checkout Unlimited, now available on Steam and Itch!
We’re live! Our first 3D game is finally released!
Keys have been sent out to Throne-tiered patrons! All others can find the game at itch.io and Steam at $6.80 (launch discount of 15% off)!
Play on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1221320/SelfCheckout_Unlimited/
Play on Itch: https://argent-games.itch.io/self-checkout-unlimited
- An experimental Mac build will be available on itch.io
- The game is made in Unreal Engine and will require higher computer specs to run smoothly than our previous games
- Playing with sound is highly recommended
- Very partial controller support is available! Currently, you can look and move around with a controller but cannot navigate any user interface items
- Content warning: This game contains bright lights and flashing images that may cause discomfort or seizures for players with photosensitive epilepsy. It also contains sequences of eerie gameplay and minor jumpscares/startling moments, but it is not a horror game.
If you’re not already on our Discord, come pay us a visit and chat fans of our games: https://discord.gg/p3pM8rj
Thanks for all the support during the dev process of our first 3D title! We already have two other games (visual novels) in the works and more ambitious projects planned, so keep an eye out!
Questions or Comments?
Feel free to send in questions about any AG games (or dev-related questions)! Our Ask Box is always open.
Thanks so much for all of your amazing support, and stay safe out there!